Thursday, April 29, 2010

Benefit Get Bent Lash Mascara

To be honest, I bought this mascara because it was on sale. . Before Chinese New Year they had this slash down on a lot of their products and I have teamed up with my sister and bought quite an amount of their products at discounted price.



This mascara claims to be able to push up your lashes like how wonder bras push up your boobs :). The brush is also bent at an angle. After using a few Japanese fiber mascara, I feel that the texture of this mascara is very thick and I am not so comfortable with it. It is also not waterproof nor it is smudge proof, by mid day, I already have panda eyes. Since I have already bought this, I now use this mascara and coat my Japanese fiber mascara over it so that it does not smudge.

I have a friend who uses the other range of benefit mascara called Bad Gal and she also have the same problem. I think these mascaras are not suitable for our country’s hot and humid weather.

Verdict : It provides a very good curl but it is not waterproof.

Price : Premium – USD 14.25 approximately RM 50 after conversion . Priced at RM 95 in Malaysia’s Benefit counter (6.5g)

Where : Metrojaya Mid Valley, Robinson, 1 utama, Parkson at KLCC, Pavilion and Gurney

No comments:

Post a Comment