Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Dressing Table Review Policies

I am an individual who likes skin care and cosmetic products and all my reviews are based on my own personal experience. Most of the product(s)/services that I review are purchased by me but i foresee that there will be Brands or PR agencies that will send me samples/sponsored services to review in the future. For Companies, please take note that NOT all products/services will generate positive review.

I am not an expert or a professional beautician; therefore I will not be held responsible if any of the products that I reviewed did not work for you.

Disclosure Policy
This policy is valid from 21 January 2010
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mydressingtable@gmail.com

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

No comments:

Post a Comment