Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cellnique Intensive Hydrating Silk Masque

This was a free item that I got when I purchased the Intensive Hydrating Serum beginning of this year. I have read some reviews about this mask and most of the reviews said that this is nothing to shout about. This is the most expensive sheet mask that I have ever used. That is why, I only used it to the rescue when my face is in a very bad condition. 

 
For the past 1 week, I have been suffering from dry, flaky, red  and itchy cheeks. I am not sure what causes it, probably my Ipoh trip because I was walking under the sun for quite a while. I used the mask yesterday after the Origins Scrub. I place the mask in the fridge for 20 minutes prior to putting it on my face. The mask was quite wet but because I put it in the fridge beforehand, it wasn’t dripping. The mask is a little thin and I accidently tear of the part near the cheeks but it was ok. After I place the mask on my face, I can feel a little tingle. I left it there for about 25 minutes, then I massaged the essence onto my face till it is fully absorbed.

The next morning I woke up and I felt really happy because when I touched my cheeks the flaky texture is gone. It is still a little red but it felt much much smoother. I will use the Taiwan mask I bought tonight and I think by no time, my skin will be back to normal.

Verdict: Aside from it being a little wet and thin, it is a hero mask for dry flaky skin.

Price: Premium

Where: Cellnique Salons

No comments:

Post a Comment