Saturday, January 23, 2010

L’Occitane Honey Miel & Lemon Citron Hand Cream

This is one of my favorite hand cream. The 1st Honey Miel & Lemon Citron hand cream I had was a present from a friend. She bought it from the US. I absolutely love the smell. It also really keeps my hand moisturize my hands and keeping it soft. This product contains fresh lemons and the natural sweetness of Provencal bees. It is also enriched in shea butter. No wonder it smells so nice la… I bought myself 2 more tubes from Narita airport last month while I was in Japan.

I went to L’Occitane Mid Valley last week and asked if they carry this range here and to my disappointment, they do not have the hand cream. They only have the shower gel, lip balm and the perfume. Haihhhh…. I hope my friends will be travelling before I run out of stock.

Verdict: Smells Super Duper Nice. A little pricey, but It is worth paying for the scent and also its natural ingredients.

Price: Premium - 1,800 yen approximately RM 72 ( 75ml).

Where: Not available in Malaysia. If you do travel, try looking out for L’Occitane outlets in the airport.


1 comment:

  1. The honey & lemon line is being discontinued, but I know you can find the hand cream on ebay :)

    ReplyDelete