Wednesday, February 3, 2010

theBalm time Balm Concealer














On the packaging, it is written as concealer.anticernes. I was wondering what the heck was anticernes. I googled and found out that it is French and it means under eye dark circle concealer. I was looking at my time balm and reading the ingredients and instruction and I was surprise that the back of the round container says for day time, night time and bed time! Errrrr….. why would people put on concealer to sleep. I investigated further and went on to their website and realized that this is an anti-wrinkle concealer that you can use anytime including bedtime. It not only helps to cover dark circles but also protects the delicate eye area. It is available in 6 different shades.

Verdict: I have only tried using it during the day as a concealer and the good thing about it is very natural and it does not look cakey. Coverage is ok when you first apply but later part of the day, you can somehow feel that it kind of fades away and the coverage is not as good as when it was freshly applied. I have not try putting it on during bedtime because I do not want to stain my pillow! So if anyone have tried using it at night, do let us know if it works well.

Price : Premium – RM 55 (7.5g/net wt 0.26oz)

Where : Sasa Mid Valley. (They might have them in other Sasa as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment