Friday, February 19, 2010

Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Mask


I am not a great fan of neutrogena product. I remember using their cleanser once and it made my skin really dry. And i have also tried their sun block and i feel it is a little too thick for the face. If i can only recommend one product froon this brand, it would be their hydrating mask. I think it is one of the most affordable and effective hydrating mask. I used it every day during my Tanjung Jara Trip and my skin did not peel at all even though I was under the sun for the entire trip.

On usual days, I used it once or twice a week. If you want a healthy glow and a “plump” face, you can try using it every day for a week. You should be able to see the result. Remember to scrub your face once a week too. It really helps to let the liquid and nutrients from the mask to absorb more effectively. The best thing about a tissue mask is convenience, use and pop it into the dustbin after. Just open the packet and place the mask on your face, leave it for 15-20 minutes, then remove and massage the remaining liquid onto skin. You can top up with your moisturizer, but normally I don’t bother.

Another tip: Put it in the fridge for 20-30 minutes before using the mask. This will give you nice cooling effect and it does perk your skin up.

Verdict: Nice and easy to use product. Good to bring along for holidays.


Price: Mid Range – RM 49.90 (5 pieces)

Where: Any major pharmacy. (Sometimes they offer between 10-20% discount OR 1 sheet of FREE mask)

No comments:

Post a Comment