Thursday, February 3, 2011

Clinique Youth Surge


I have not been blogging for a while simply because I started a new job and was busy adapting to work and the culture. So therefore I have tons and tons of products that I have not reviewed. I have even decided not to review some because I don’t think they are good :p

Anyway, I have purchased this promotional pack sometime end of last year and i have just finish using this. I also bought the hydration pack but I will only review later because I have just started using it.


The pack consists of a cleanser, a day moisturizer and a night moisturizer and all these come in a pouch.

The one item that I do not like most is the Cleanser. I think that it is very drying. This is not my first experience with Clinique cleanser. When I was a teenager,i  used to use their cleanser and it was the same problem for me. I had hoped that their cleanser formula would have improved after so many years.

As for the moisturizers, the day one is lighter and the night one is thicker and they both smells the same. I think they are ok to be used for maintenance, but a serum is definitely needed. I have been using these with my Cellnique Hydrating Complex, so it works alright for me. If I take the Cellnique Hydrating Complex out of the routine, it may not be sufficient.  This is just based on my experience and my skin condition. I am exposed to air cond EVERYDAY, at work at home and in my room, so my skins tend to be very dry.

Verdict: hmmm… I am never a big fan of Clinique products and this did not change me either. Hopefully the hydrating range will score a better review.

Price: Slightly high range – Promotional pack – RM 40

Where: Clinique counters nationwide (at the time of writing, the promotion period is over)

No comments:

Post a Comment