Sunday, May 9, 2010

DIY Honey Sugar Scrub

It is a gloomy Sunday. So what do you do on a gloomy sunday? SLEEP! unfortunately, my beloved mum woke me up super early this morning for Dim Sum. When i came back it was about 12 noon and it was still gloomy so i went back to bed.

When i woke up, i decided to give myself a little beauty treat. I made my own scrub. Below is the recipe.

2 table spoon of white sugar
2 table spoon of brown sugar
2 table spoon of honey
2 table spoon of lemon juice.

Put the sugar into a bowl, then the honey follow by the lemon juice.






Then mix everything together. it will be a little thick at first, but as you stir, i would be fine.

Use this to scrub your whole body. I used it on my face too BUT i would suggest those with sensitive skin not to do that, just in case. After shower, you will have really smooth skin. Splash some body lotion on for an extra moisturizing effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment