Monday, May 17, 2010

Tsuya Tsuya

I was wandering at Watson yesterday and i notice that they have a new brand in store. It is called Tsuya Tsuya and it originated from Korea. They have some mascaras and also some manicure and pedicure stuff. There is one particular interesting item i saw. It is a hairband which you are supposed to wear under your hair to give an illusion that your hair is thicker. Sounds cool but that thing costs RM 79. Very expensive la...

I intend to try their mascara but it is also quite pricy about RM 79 and i think the base also cost RM 79. I will consider this brand once i finish all my mascara. I currently have 4 tubes of mascara that is opened and i seriously do not know when will i finish them. I just bought the Maybeline 5X volume mascara 2 weeks ago. Will write a review on that sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment