Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cellnique 10th Anniversary

Coyuen is the beauty salon that I go for my regular facial and they just had their 10th anniversary promotion. The packages are really worth it and I think it is the most value for money by far. I have been doing my facial here for almost 5 years.

Previous years, they will run their package promotion throughout the whole month, but this year, they encourage their customers to purchase a RM 100 voucher and come on selected dates to redeem their facial and FREE items. The RM 100 voucher consist of a facial treatment, a soothing and hydrating lotion (which is a toner) and I get a book of coupon worth RM 600+ of treatment. On top of all these, I also get a free manicure.

They only revealed the packages promotion during the selected dates. I signed up for the RM 1888 for 10 times of Stem Cell treatment / CRM treatment. The stem cell treatment is for hydrating and the CRM is for open pores. I also top up RM 10 to get 10 times eye treatment and another RM 10 to get a product (selected product only). I choose the A Gel which is for slimming. The retail price is a whooping RM 448!!!!! And every RM 500 I spent will entitle me to 1 entry of lucky draw. So I get 3 entries. My mum and my sister also signed up for packages.

I went to the lucky draw with my mum today and I think we were damn lucky. All 3 of our (my sis can’t make it so we represented her)names were called upon for consolation price. So we all got a Hydrating Aroma Shower Gel with essential oil (retail at RM 99) and a Cellnique eco-bag. The grand prize was RM 3000+ worth of products, 1st prize is RM 1800+ worth of products and 2nd prize is RM 800++ worth of products.

Will review the products once I have tried them :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome site you have here but I was curious about if you knew
    of any forums that cover the same topics discussed here?
    I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get comments from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Cheers!
    Feel free to surf my blog ... Forex Trading Demo

    ReplyDelete