Saturday, April 14, 2012

Botanics Whitening Moisture Lock Loose Powder

I bought this from Boots in Bangkok a couple of months ago when they were having a sale. I have started using them after I ran out of my Revlon loose powder
I bought 2 different colour, a translucent one and a pink tone one (they have a name for it but I threw the box away and I can’t remember the name)

Below are pictures of what packaging they come in and also the swatches.

After Blending
I use both the translucent and  the pink one for different areas. I use the translucent one to set my BB cream or foundation and I use the pink tone one to set my under eye concealer.

I really like the pink tone one because it helps brighten up my under eye area. I will normally set the powder under my eye before going all over with the translucent one.
As for the translucent one it kind of leave a white cast on my face, but it does set in after a while. I guess there is s reason it is call a whitening moisture lock loose powder. As for the moisture lock claim on the product, well, I am not too sure it works though.

Verdict: It is good to know that the product is made out of natural ingredient like Gingko extract and Liquorice and it will only do good to your skin. Either that that, it is not the best loose powder I have ever used.  But I do like the pink tone one J
Price:   Mid-Range – 295 Baht (12gm)

Where: Boots. Unfortunately, not available in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment