Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Lip Smacker Craze

I am crazy over Paul Frank’s Lip balmssss. The packaging is so cute. I was at Guardian Mid Valley about a month ago and I bought the first “group of Paul Frank and Friends.”
L-R : Mika's Sweet Cream, Clancy's Cotton Candy, Worry Bear's Honey Sweet, Bunny Girl's Carrot Cake, Julius' Red Rasberry, Julius' Strawberry Banana Squeezy Lip Smacker

One week after that, I saw another collection in Guardian Time Square! How could I not pick it up!

Cover of the box

Inside L-R : Mika's Sweet Cream, Julius' Strawberry Banana, Julius' Coconut Cream, Clancy's Cotton Candy, Chachi's Fried Ice Cream, Bunny Girl's Carrot Cake

And this is how I have so many lip balms and that also explains the duplication :p
My colleagues thought I was crazy for buying so many.
I am going to go through all the lip smackers.

Mika’s Sweet Cream: Sweet Vanilla scent
Bunny Girl’s Carrot Cake: This is not a flavour that many can accept in a lip balm. It really smells like carrot cake. It takes a while to get used to.

Julius’ Red Raspberry: Sweet and sour-age raspberry scent.

Clancy’s Cotton Candy: Not as sweet as the name suggests. A very normal lip balm
Chachi’s Fried Ice Cream : I do not know how fried ice cream taste like but this one has a chocolate scent to it
Julius’ Coconut Cream : I have reservation for this. It smells like coconut I think, but these is my least favourite.

Julius’ Strawberry and Banana Squeezy and lip smacker: The squeezy version  is a gloss. This are my favourite. It really smells like strawberry and banana J

Worry Bear's Honey Sweet Liquid Lip Smacker : The texture is like gloss but a bit oily and waxy. I find that a bit weird. This really taste like honey.
Verdict: In terms of functionality, I would rate this as normal. This is not something that can help super dry and cracked lips. It is great for everyday use and to maintain a moist lip. Word of caution though, you may need to re-apply frequently because you may end up licking them because  they smell so yummy J

Price : Mid range – The one in the box is priced at RM 49.88 for 6 sticks of 4.0g lip smackers. ( I can’t remember how much I paid for the rest)

Where : Guardian Pharmacy

No comments:

Post a Comment