Monday, April 23, 2012

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX

This is the second sleeping mask I have tried and it is also a Korean brand. The last one I used was the raspberry roots sleeping mask from Face shop.


This light blue mask is a gel textured mask and it smells really good.  When my face is in an OK condition, I will just slap this mask on and go to bed. When my skin is dry, I will use this on top of my skin care routine and I will definitely wake up with better skin.
The main ingredient of this mask is snow water. I am not too sure what is it but I am sure it is super moisturizing. I have a friend who told me that she bought a jar of this mask and she forgot to close the lid and after a few days, the jar was almost empty. It has all evaporated. This can only means that the content must be made of water or some sort for it to evaporate meaning the content is full of moisture.
Verdict: Like this because if it’s moisturizing properties and because it is so easy to use. Slap it on, go to bed and wake up with supple skin.
Price: Premium (RM 100+ 80ml) I got my friend to buy from Korea, so it was only about RM60. So this is a MUST buy product if you ever go to Korea.
Where: Laneige Counter at Isetan ,Parkson and Jusco Mid valley

No comments:

Post a Comment