Sunday, May 6, 2012

Essence Cosmetics

I was at mid valley the other day and I saw a road show from essence cosmetic on the ground floor (near body shop) I was curious and took a small catalogue from them. I started google-ing to check them out during my lunch time at Midvalley. Found out that they are a drugstore brand from Germany. It falls under the “cheap and good” category. So I picked up some stuff before i left Midvalley.

L-R : Liquid eye liner, no limits mascara, XXXL shine lipgloss in "Big Night Out", Stay with me lip gloss in " My Favorite Milkshake and Candy Bar", I love Stage eye shadow base and Powder Brush
They are really affordable. I only paid RM80.70 for all the products above! I can't wait to try them out and will definitely post the reviews soon.

Verdict: Very nice packaging for the price

Price: Super affordable. Everything is below RM15 each

Where: Coci Coci, 2nd floor mid valley, apparently there is also one in Bintang walk.

5 comments:

  1. i went to midvalley to buy the products bt the stall that sell them are no longer there!!!! do u hv any idea where else i can purchase essence??

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have one now in jusco midvalley...just saw them yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I know d exact location pls. TQ

      Delete
  3. you girls are such a life saver! thank you.

    ReplyDelete