Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fiber wig paint-on false lashes mascara and Dejavu Lasting fine eyeliner

I bought this about 3 weeks back. Sasa was having a promotion where these 2 products came together at the price of RM 59. I think this is a value for money because the original price for the mascara alone is RM 59.



This is a smudge proof but not water proof mascara. I was a little confuse at first, when I asked the sales assistant, she said that smudge proof means that it will not smear (none smudge proof mascara will leave you with panda eyes if you are not careful). This mascara is not water proof, meaning when you get into water, the mascara will wear off.

I like it that this is a fiber type mascara and even if you accidentally rub your eyes, it will not smear, instead you will see small little fiber which looks like your eye lashes around your eyes. For a quick fix, go to the ladies and just wipe or pick off those little fibers around your eye area. No make-up remover needed!



The eye liner is also very easy to use. It is also smudge proof. This liner also allows you to draw a fine line. The one thing I do not like about it is that the color is not dark enough.

Verdict: Mascara is good if you do not want to worry about getting panda eyes later in the day and it separates the lashes neatly. It is also easy to remove and if you are lazy, you can remove it with water only. But sadly I do not think it helps much in lengthening and volumising my lashes. It still looks almost the same maybe because my lashes are short and sparse. But on another note, I have a friend who has very long lashes who uses the same mascara and have gotten a better effect. As for the liner, it does last you the whole day without panda eyes but I think the color is a bit to light.

Price : Mid – range : RM 59

Where : Any Sasa outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment