Friday, March 26, 2010

Kiss Me Mascara


I have never heard of this brand until a friend recommends me. This Is a Japanese brand with a corny brand name :) They have 2 different types, Long & Curl and Volume& Curl. I choose the Long & Curl version because I have “invisible” lashes.

Comparing this to fiber wig, I think this color is darker and gives more volume. My lashes looks nicer if i give it 2 coats. Sometimes it does clumps up. The trick is, after the second coat, leave it for a while to dry up, them comb it.I normally use the metal comb which I bought from Daiso for RM 5 only. I think it is very handy.

This is a water-resistant mascara. It claims that it will not run off or smudge even when you rub your eye or CRY. I am not sure about crying, but I am sure that it does not smudge even after a whole day of wearing it. I did a test. I put some mascara on the back of my hand, then I try to wash it off with water. It does not go off. It will only go off when I use an oil base make up remover.



For people who are a little “lay back” there might be a little problem when it comes to cleaning up. You have to use a proper make up remover for water proof make up. This mascara takes more work to clean up but if you have a proper make up remover, it will not be a problem.

Verdict : Long lasting, water proof and nice color. Cleaning up will take some time.

Price : Mid-Range RM 58 (6g)

Where : Sasa 1 Utama, also available in other Sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment