Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hada Labo Moisturizing Set

I bought this product from Guardian. I saw it before previously but never thought of trying it. I was running out of moisturizer and I decided to try something off the shelf. Hada Labo Is a Japanese brand. The brands philosophy is Perfect X Simple. I believe that this shows in their packaging. It is a very simple packaging with a lot of Japanese kanji on it. Thank God they stick a sticker to tell you upfront what is the product. Instruction and ingredients are also in English. This brand is manufacture by mentholatum.


Hada Labo uses only the purest ingredients with no necessary additives. Therefore it is free of fragrance, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant. It contains super hyaluronic acid which provides twice the moisture retention capacity. Here is a video about the brand.





I bought the promo set at RM 89.90 for the cleanser, moisturizing lotion and the moisturizing milk. I have been using it for about 2 weeks and the result exceeded my expectations.


I do not fancy the cleanser too much because I think it is a bit dry for my skin. The moisturizing lotion really does moisturize my skin and it is comparable to premium hydrating serums that I have used before. Having said that, premium hydrating serums do show results faster. The moisturizing milk on the other hand does its job but I find the texture a little too sticky. It takes a long time to absorb.


Verdict : An effective and affordable product. Moisturizing milk texture is a little too sticky and the cleanser makes my skin dry.


Price : RM 89.90 – Cleanser (50g), Moisturizing Lotion (170ml) & Moisturizing Milk (140ml)


Where : Guardian Pharmacy


Information : http://www.hadalabo.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment