Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Goodies From Taiwan

I was in Taiwan last week. It was a good short break. I am not exactly at my best these days and kind of problematic. So the retail therapy does help a little. Felt sad when i landed in Malaysia because it's back to reality haihhh....

That aside, Taiwan is a place where you can get a lot of cosmetics and skin care at a cheaper price compare to in Malaysia. Shoes are also pretty cheap and the quality is better than those in Bangkok. If you are planning for a shopping and eating trip I would recommend you to go to Taiwan instead of Bangkok, looking at Thailand's political situation. Food is also very good in Taiwan. Remember to try their Bubble Milk Tea, it is extremely GOOD. Nothing compare to the ones you get here.

Here is all the beauty stuff I bought from there. 4 boxes of mask. I bought the Strawberry and yogurt, Aloe Vera, Apple, and the Cooling Mask. I also bought different types of Mascara. They still have Kiss me mascara there and I bought 2 tubes. I also bought 2 tubes of fiberwig extra long and lash knockout which are not available here in Malaysia. Another mascara that is not available here is Sky Long Mascara. I bought canmake mascara as well because it is much cheaper in Taiwan.

Last but not least is a double eye lid glue. The brand is Eye Talk. All these are either from Watson or Sasa.
I will definitely review them once I use them. This will take a while especially the mascara because I currently have 4 open tubes which I am struggling to finish!! I am a greedy little girl :p

No comments:

Post a Comment