Sunday, May 20, 2012

Body Shop Sale 18 May – 20 June 2012

Body shop is currently having up to 70% sale! I was there at Mid Valley yesterday and the crowd was massive! They have a lot of items on sale and I bought a few items. Cosmetics for 10-20%. Some skin care  are up to 30%
Here are a few i bought that were at 50% off.

I have used some of their body butter (olive, vitamin E, strawberry, blueberry) but I have not tried the peach and the Brazil Nut one, so I guess that is the excuse to buy since it is sale J. These 2 and one of their Christmas b0dy butter are 50% off. The rest like the olive and the strawberry ones are 30% off.
I also bought their Ice Blue shampoo which is a menthol shampoo.  I like to use menthol shampoo once a while because I like the cooling, fresh and clean feeling. It says behind the bottle that it will also leave your hair soft. Well, it is not very soft, but comparing to other menthol shampoos that I used before, it is comparatively softer. This shampoo is BLUE in color so please don't freak out.
The last thing I got was their small kabuki brush ( for the cheeks). According to the sales person, it is made out of goat’s hair. I was contemplating between this and their bigger one (for the face) which is only 10% off (retails at RM75). I decided to take the small one since it is on sale. It is a very dense brush, but I find it a little too stiff. I hope that it will get fluffier when I use it longer.
Verdict : GO TO THE SALE!!

Price : Quite Premium (when it is not on sale)
Body Butter – RM55 (200ml)
Ice Blue Shampoo – RM 38 (250ml)
Nature’s Mineral Blusher Kabuki Brush – RM 73

Where : The Body Shop
*Please note that prices are before 50% discount

No comments:

Post a Comment