Sunday, May 13, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter

This is lip butter with color. This is a good item to be in your daily make-up bag for regular usage and touch ups. I went to guardian and I saw that they do have a wide range of colors. From red tones, plum tones, brown tones, pink tones and orange tones. I have purchase 3 different lip butter.
L-R : Cherry Tart, Peach Parfait, Strawberry Shortcake
Swatches
Cherry Tart: This is a wearable red. It is like a stain of red, not too strong, therefore it is wearable for day time application
Peach Parfait: A very light natural orange tone with shimmer
Strawberry shortcake: A Barbie pink color. It sits nicely on fairer skin tone

Here are the colors on my lips

Cherry Tart

Peach Parfait

Strawberry Shortcake
My favourite out of these 3 colors is the Strawberry short cake. It may look too pink when I first apply, but after a while it really sits very nicely and not too overboard. On days that you feel a bit girlie, this is a great lippie :)

Despite saying that this is a good item to be in your regular make up bag, I find that the texture is a bit soft. So if you bring around in your handbag, I find it melting. If you notice my pictures above, the lipstick kind of lost its shape. It is not so solid, maybe because it is lip butter so the consistency is different from normal lipsticks.

Verdict: It does not dry my lips , nice range of colors a bit too soft and it melts a little especially if you carry it around in your handbag.
Price: Affordable RM 24.90

Where: Guardian, Watsons, Caring

No comments:

Post a Comment