Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sofitel Saigon Vietnam


I was in Vietnam 2 weeks ago for a short business trip. Did not have time to go around that much,  but sad to say this, but I do not really enjoy Ho Chi Minh. It takes a lot to get used to the motorcycles and to cross the streets. My Vietnam counterpart told me that you just need to walk straight and the motorcycles will avoid you so you do not need to worry. It’s not as easy as it sounds.

The best thing was the hotel J. Really nice and cosy hotel.

Inside my room
When i look out

The bath
Loccitane!!
Verdict : If you do visit Vietnam, i would suggest that you stay in this hotel.It is also quite near town. It is walking distance to their famous post office, so you can do some sight seeing around. 

Price : 150 - 180 USD per night

Where : Saigon, Vietnam

No comments:

Post a Comment