Sunday, December 9, 2012

Do you use facial wipes?

I have just started the habit of using facial wipes.

Reason #1 : I used them because I AM LAZY.
Sometimes I come back from work at 11pm or party until 2am. So these wipes are god sent to speed up the cleansing process. Having said that, in my opinion, it is never sufficient to remove your make up with only facial wipes. On lazy days I will replace my oil/milk cleanser with facial wipes and i will still wash my face with a foaming cleanser after that.

Reason #2 : I used them because the LAVATORY in the PLANE is the most INCONVENIENT place to wash my face.
When I travel on long haul flights, I do not put any make up I will only apply my skin care. When I am almost reaching, I will clean and refresh my skin with the facial wipes and eliminate the need to wash my face in the lavatory.

Reason #3 : To WIPE OFF your SUNSCREEN before re-applying
It is a very convenient item to have when you are on a beach where you need to constantly re-apply sun block on your face. I wipe off before reapplying to remove all the sand and dirt, because it is kind of gross to have sand and dirt on your face and mix them with the subsequent application of sunblock!

I know some people use them to clean off their make up before re-applying them. I don't do that because i hardly re-apply my make up in the day.
These is how and when i use my facial wipes :)
What about you? How and When do you use your facial wipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment