Saturday, December 1, 2012

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate


This is one of those products that takes forever to empty. I have been using this on and off for at least 8 months now and I still have ¾ left. This is one of my first Kiehl’s products.

I was attracted to it because it is essentially an essential oil (no pun intended) and distilled botanicals  that is supposed to regenerate, repair, and replenish the skin. It is made of pure essential oil from primrose and lavender. These are the 2 ingredients that made this potion smell so therapeutic.  I normally only use 2-3 drops of this and it is normally the last step of my night skin care routine.

Magic Potion
I only use it when my skin is not in an oily state. During times when I break out or have bumps on my face, I will avoid this as I feel that it made my breakout worst. The packaging is very premium. It comes with a glass "dripper" that reminds me of science class.
Verdict: I have read a lot of great reviews about this product from a lot of beauty bloggers. They claim that it work wonders on their skin and their skin looked soft and feel supple the next morning. Unfortunately for me, it doesn’t have the same effect on me. It is probably more suitable for dry skin type. Having said that, this is a good to have product and it will definitely last a long time. I checked the label and the expiry date is 18 months after opening.

Price: Premium RM220 (30ml)

Where:  Pavillion, MidValley and Kiehl’s  nation wide

No comments:

Post a Comment