Tuesday, June 8, 2010

L’Oreal UV Perfect


I use this as a make-up base cum sun block. It is very light and it does not give me the sticky and oily feeling like a lot of sun block. They have 2 different range, one for anti dullness and another for even complexion. I heard a radio commercial last week that they just launched a new mattifying range. Honestly, the current one that I am using is already mattifying enough. I mean it does not feel oily or shiny on my face. And the best thing is that it has SPF 50 UVB and UVA PA +++ so I am well protected from the sun.

On the back of the tube, it says that it hydrates the skin, but I don’t think it does, but it also does not leave the skin dry.

Verdict: This is a sun block that is worth investing in. It is not thick, oily or sticky. Glides easily on your skin and can be use as a make-up base.

Price: Affordable - RM 32.90 (30ml)

Where: Watson & Guardian pharmacies nation wide

No comments:

Post a Comment