Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Sleeping Products

Stress at work and other forms of stress really does make me have problem sleeping. That is why I fancy sleeping range products (regardless of whether it works or not). I don’t think there is a lot of sleeping range products available here in Malaysia though. I have previously reviewed the Faceshop Rasberry Sleeping Mask (it does not help you sleep, but it is an overnight mask that you can wear to bed). Today I am going to review 2 products that are said to help you sleep better.


This Bath & Body Works Lavender Chamomile hand cream was a gift from a friend. Bath & Body Works is a US brand & sadly, this brand is not available in Malaysia :( I wish it will come to our shore some day. This cream contains Lavender and Chamomile essential oils that soothes calms and enhance your sleep. I really like the smell and also the texture. It has a pleasantly relaxing scent. I tried going to their website and purchase the rest of the product from this range BUT it is so sad because they do not deliver outside the US. Haihhhh….that is also why I am using this product sloooowwwly.

Another sleeping product that I have tried is Quiet Night Dreamy Pillow and Body Mist. This mist contains Jujube date extracts and Chamomile. I do not fancy the scent too much but it is kind of relaxing. I normally spritz on my pillow, blanket, and bolster. You may ask why I spritz at so many places? This is because the scent does not last; it vaporizes after about 5 minutes. On the instruction it says “night time movement releases the natural fragrance” but I seriously do not smell anything after 5 minutes.


Verdict: To be honest, these sleeping range does not help you sleep, but it helps you to relax. So do not think that these will let you sleep like a baby, it does NOT. They just release a relaxing scent. As for The Body Shop’s body mist, I do not think it is worth investing because I do not like the scent and it is not long lasting.

Price: Expensive
Body Shop Quiet Night Pillow and Body Mist - RM 59 (100ml)
This Bath & Body Works Lavender Chamomile hand cream – N/A

Where: The Body Shop (Body Shop Quiet Night Pillow and Body Mist)


No comments:

Post a Comment