Sunday, June 6, 2010

Maybelline Magnum Volum' Express Mascara

I bought this mascara because of all the hype in magazines and also the super huge billboard right in front of 1Utama. And also I was thinking, it is not very expensive so what the heck! I bought it :)

It is said to be able to volumize your lashes by 5X. Ok here’s my take on this mascara. I tried using it alone and I think it does work what it says, volumising. Lashes look more and it is really black. I use it together with my other mascaras. I normally pair it with the rest of my mascara (I have 3 different tubes of opened mascara; Benefit Get Bent , Kiss me and Fiberwig) and it works better for me. I will normally put either one of the 3 mascara first then followed by this Maybelline mascara for volume.

This mascara is also waterproof and smudge proof so you do not have to worry about getting panda eyes at the end of the day.

Verdict: It works best with other lengthening mascara. If used alone, it does not work much magic for girls with short lashes. It does clump-up so it is best to use a metal brush to comb your lashes after applying the mascara. I think it is ok to invest in this mascara because of the price and most importantly, it is waterproof.

P/S – The mascara comes in a tube as it is without a box, and there is no ingredient listed on the tube. So I do not know what goes into this tube of mascara. So for those who are really cautious about ingredients in cosmetic, this might be an issue.

Price: Affordable - RM 28.72(30ml) (this price is after discount normal price is about RM 30++)

Where: Watson & Guardian pharmacies nation wide

No comments:

Post a Comment