Saturday, July 10, 2010

Amante Nail And Spa

I visited Amante, the one in Puchong recently . It was my first time there. Once, my friend told me that the one in Aman Suria was having a promotion for manicure and pedicure. I can't remember what was it about but i only remember her saying that it was a pretty good deal.


I was reading some blog reviews and decided to check out this place. They have a 30% discount for new customers. I had the 1 and a half hour aromatherapy massage. The place is big and nice with huge mirrors all around. It feels like a maze for me as it was my first time being there.

The front section is for manicure and pedicure and they quadrant off the rest of the place for the rest of the services that they offer. They have massage, waxing, eye lash extension and facial (starts in July). They will be using this brand call Belle Wave ( I have never heard of it before though)

The masseur was a Malay lady. She brought me to the room (see below) for my massage. She gave me a disposable panties and a shower cap. The bed is lower than a lot of places that I have been for massage. It was more convenient because you do not have to climb onto the bed.

The masseur was pretty good. She uses long strokes to massage and it was really relaxing after the massage. After my massage, I changed and went out to the reception area.

They served me ginger tea. Here is when the sales person tried to sell me package. They sell packages by the hour and also by value. For instance, you pay RM 1,000 but get RM 1,500 worth of value.

I did not purchase anything that day, but i will definitely come back for a manicure and pedicure someday. They have this treatment that immediately whiten and reduce wrinkles on your hands and feet (that’s what they say in their menu).

They also have a promotion for buy 1 free 1 if you bring a friend but it is ony for first trial. So i will go with my friend next time. :)

Verdict : Nice ambient and the massage was pretty good. Sales advisor not very pushy which is a plus point. The only problem was there is no locker in the room, so you have to put your belongings on the floor in the room. I am not sure if it is the same in all rooms.

Price : Mid-Range - Normal price for 1 and a half hour massage is RM 117, i got 30% discount for 1st trial. Which brings the amount to RM 82.

Where : Puchong, Aman Suria & Solaris

2 comments:

  1. Well, I think 1 1/2 hour massage for RM117 is quite costly. I guess you still can find somewhere which offers you more attractive price range massages. Anyway we can go for the manicure & pedicure which reduce wrinkles on our hands & feet (Though I find there are not much wrinkles on them) =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. want to go or not? we go together la..

    ReplyDelete