Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kiss Me - Heavy Rotation Perfect Eye Liner


I was looking for an eye liner a couple of weeks ago because I have finished using my Fiber Wig eye liner. The fiber wig one was pretty good so I was thinking of re-purchasing. I went to Sasa and was contemplating because it was pretty expensive :p The sales personnel came to me and ask if she could help. So I told her I was looking for eyeliner.


She introduced me to this eye liner which was new. She said that it is from Kiss Me (the logo was hidden at the bottom right) and she said that Kiss Me is famous for water proof and of course I KNEW that. BTW, Kiss Me is my favorite Mascara. For the review, click HERE.

This is a really good liner that comes with a blending tip and a sharpener. This is the first time I own a liner that comes with blending tip and sharpener :) The sharpener is for you to use when the pencil is blunt. I have never used it yet and I personally find it pretty wasteful to sharpen the eye liner. I do not think it needs to be sharpen unless you want to draw a really fine line. Blending tip is good to do some smudging. Do take note that the blending tip is made out of rubber. It is like the pencil that I used in school with a pink rubber on the other end of the pencil.

This liner has a very dark color and the best part is it lasted me the entire day. Because it is water proof, remember that you need to remove it properly. The L’Oreal Make up remover which I reviewed is good to remove this liner. See review HERE.

Verdict : Dark color, waterproof and it is also quite tacky because it comes with a blending tip and sharpener. Blending tip is made out of rubber; some people might not be comfortable.

Price: Mid-Range – RM 39.90 (0.35gm)

Where : Sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment