Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Beautiful Sunday

It is a beautiful Sunday and I am at MidValley. Sitting alone at Delicious waiting for my friend :)

It had been a while since I hang out this early on a Sunday morning with my coffee and breakfast alone at a café/restaurant. It is a really nice feeling, lazing and not thinking of what to do next. I am here just gazing at people who walked by. As usual there is a lot of young family hanging around, with their baby strollers and young kids or some older kids who is helping their parents pushing the strollers, some with their maid. Also older adult in their late 40s, hanging out with their friends and or with their spouse . Not too many young people at this time on a Sunday which I can understand, especially after the world cup match at 2.30 am this morning.

Here’s my laptop and my coffee

Makes me realize that life is beautiful if you know how to enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment