Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Burt’s Bees Radiance Lip Shimmer

I bought this together with the honey lip balm. When I purchase this I wanted something that has a sheer shine on my lips. When you first apply the shimmer, it gives a cold minty feeling. This tingling sensation is caused by the peppermint oil which is part of the ingredients. It does not feel waxy nor does it feel sticky. After you apply, it might be a little whitish, but fear not, after a while it will look natural.

This is a lip shimmer but I think it works well as a lip balm too. It does keep my lips moisturized. They have a lot of other colors and all of them are colors from natural ingredients. The one that I bought is call radiance. It is colorless, but it gives a light shimmer the way I like it :)

The only problem I have with this is the twisting mechanism. Once you twist it up, it cannot come down. I have checked with Burt’s Bees if this is how it is supposed to be and YES it is supposed to be like this. Reason is because the lip shimmer is made of natural ingredient and it is soft, that is why the shimmer is non-retractable.

Verdict :This is great for women who are on the go because it is a works as a lip balm and gives you a nice shimmer. Down side is the non-retractable mechanism.

Price : Premium – RM 31.80 0.09 Oz/2.6 g

Where : Gardens at Mid Valley and The Curve

No comments:

Post a Comment