Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Daiso Haul

It was one of those days when I was broke but I still feel like shopping. I figured I can buy something inexpensive. So I decided to pop by DAISO. I bought 4 items last week and here they are.

The much raved about Detergent for puffs and sponge. I will be doing a separate review on this later.

Disposable Powder puffs. 1 pack comes with 13 triangle puffs. This is very useful for foundation and BB cream. I used this for some of my BB cream. I read the instruction at the back and there is a caution line that says that this sponge may turn yellow when it’s exposed to light and air but if that happens it is still safe to use them. So far it hasn’t turn yellow on me.
Sandwich bag. The reason I bought this was because I wanted to make cucumber pads and store the pads in the bag and put it in the freezer. It is really affordable and sometimes I reuse them.
Hair pin. This cute little silver box that comes with 20 hair pins. I have to admit that I was attracted to the packaging rather than the pins. It look like a little mint box that you can slide open. It is very useful to carry around.
I am very happy with all these products and most of all it answers my cravings for shopping and more importantly it did not burn a hole in my pocket J
Verdict : NIL
Price : Super Affordable RM5 for each of the item
Where : Daiso IOI Mall and other Daiso

No comments:

Post a Comment