Sunday, March 25, 2012

Etude House BB Magic Balm

My BB Cream obsession is far from over! Today I am going to review a very special type of l BB cream that is call BB balm. Unlike conventional BB cream that most of the time comes in a tube, this come in a little tub. I have been using this for many months alternating with the rest of the BB creams that I have.
When I purchased it came with a mini foundation brush (I don’t know where I place it already).  I use a foundation brush to apply this balm. The texture is quite thick and very creamy so it is easy to work with.  
A little messy because i have been constantly using
When I have time, I will use a dry sponge to blend it in, when I am in a rush, I will use my fingers to blend. Either way, both techniques work well. When it is applied, it may look a little too fair, but don’t worry, it will set to your skin colour. Remember to set the BB balm with your loose powder.
This BB Balm provides a medium to high coverage and comes with SPF 30. Like most BB cream, this also comes in only 1 shade
Verdict: This is a product that I would most likely re-purchase. It is creamy, and easy to work with and best of all it is almost exactly my skin tone. It helps make my fair skin brighter without looking fake or cakey. With this product, a little goes a long way. Having said that, I would only recommend this product for fair skin.
Price: Mid-Range – RM69.90 (25gm)
Where: Etude House (1 Utama, Pavillion, Sunway Pyramid)

1 comment:

  1. I also have this product.. though it didn't work out that well for me~ :P
    http://thedementedspider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete