Saturday, March 10, 2012

DHC Deep Clean Cleansing Oil

I am one of those who double-cleans my face every day. Double-cleansing means that you clean your face twice in a row. My double-cleansing routine is something like below.
1)      Cleans with a mild cleanser / oil based cleanser
2)      Follow with a cream or gel cleanser
I double-cleans because I put on my sunblock, primer and foundation almost every day and I do not think that cleaning with only a cream/gel cleanser is sufficient to remove all the residue.
I have used almost half :)
My current cleansing routine is using DHC deep cleansing oil, follow by Vichy gel cleanser (which I will review soon). I bought the DHC deep cleansing oil from Guardian while I was in Singapore because it was at a super cheap price. It was really a steal.
I have never used an oil cleanser prior to this because I always thought that it will be too greasy for my liking, but this cleansing oil is not that greasy and I can accept it because it  really help melt my make-up away very well. Once you finish massaging the oil on your face, wet your fingers and start massaging again and you will see the oil emulsify and become a milky colour.
Wash off after that and once you’re done, it is time for your gel/cream cleanser.
Verdict : This is the first oil cleanser that I have tried and it is a good experience and therefore, I will definitely try more oil cleanser in the future. There is only one thing that I do not like; the smell BUT because I always follow with my gel cleanser, it does not bother me that much. The retail price is a little expensive and there may be more options out there that are more affordable. I will definitely explore in the future.
Price: RM 85++ (Pricey)  ( I bought it in Singapore for ONLY 5 SGD! I think they were clearing stock at that time of purchase)
Where : Major pharmacy eg: Watsons and Guardian

2 comments:

  1. nice opinion.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, every time i used to check webpage posts here in the early hours in the morning, since i enjoy to learn more and more.

    http://173-203-100-146.static.cloud-ips.com/node/16139

    http://technology-live.com/farodelcielo.com/blogs/543/2312/buy-sizegenetics

    ReplyDelete